Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stamp N Hop Blog Hop - Anything from Occasions Feb 2018



Hello Friends,

I wanted to share with you a brand new hop that I am participating in.  This is a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators who will be doing a global hop the second Saturday of each month.  
This month we are showcasing various products from the Occasions catalog as well as all current products from our Annual and Sale-a-bration catalogs.



The stamp sets I chose to use come from all three of our current catalogs.

I created a Pocketful of Pandas. Aren't these pandas adorable? I love these pandas they just make me smile.  The panda, in my opinion, is truly one of Gods glorious creatures.  There are days I wish I was a panda seriously climbing trees and eating bamboo sounds like a dream!



I cut out the pandas and the pocket and created a panda party by layering the pandas in, under and on the pocket. 

I really hope you enjoyed my card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing all of us here with the blog.

Please before you leave each of our hops, please leave us comments. That way we all know what you think of our hop and our various projects.

Now to move on to the next blog click on the image below to head to Courtenay's blog!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia






Georgia Gaydos -- You are here




Celebrate Panda You
Glue Dots
$5.25


1 comment:

  1. I love that you used one of the stamps from the set I used in my post. I love how you worked it in. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete