Sunday, January 14, 2018

Remarkably Created Blog Hop - BUNDLE UP



Hello friends,

You are at Stamp with Georgia's blog and this week I am participating in the Remarkably created Bundled blog hop. We are using bundled products to create some fabulous cards from either the Sale-a-bration catalog or the new Occasions catalog - I chose the Hold on to Hope Stampset and bundle.

I love the flowers and I love the look of the heat embossing and this time I did  them in our copper, This bible verse from Isaiah 46:4 speaks to me to my core.  The butterfly was stamped in Sweet Sugarplum and just seems to add just a touch of whimsy.  The Cross was cut out using the framelet multiple times and layering them together to give more of a solid look to it.  I followed that we some Versamark and then heat embossed it with the Copper embossing powder. I love the deminsion it gives the cross.

I hope you enjoy this hope and follow the links below to head on over to the next stop.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia










Product List



















No comments:

Post a Comment