Sunday, September 24, 2017

Halloween Blog Hop






Hi Friends,

I want to welcome you to the Blog Hop for September 2017. This month our theme is Halloween! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stamp with Georgia or may have come from the person previous to me. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup at the end of my post will help you move along from blog to blog so that you are able to see all the projects.



The stamp set that I used to create my Halloween card is Spooky Cat this is in the new Occasions catalog that released September 1st. All I can say it is so much fun and I looked and saw the face of a cat as the face to my pumpkins!
 I started with what are for me the traditional Halloween colors. Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso with the Early Espresso run through my Big Shot with the Woodland embossing folder. I love the texture that it gives the paper and it is just a hint of fall.




I used some thinlets from the Swirly Scribbles set to create my pumpkins. I love that the Pumpkin Pie cardstock is the absolute perfect coloring
However, the cat face works for me since I love my kitties.




The final pieces were wrapping some jute twine around and adding some more layers with the pumpkins!

Simple and cute.


Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are at my blog – Stamp with Georgia

Happy Stamping!
Georgia







Product List
Jute Twine
[144625]
$5.50
































3 comments: